Way to go Unkeljim!!

Thanks everyone,

UnkelJim is out of town for a couple of weeks and wasn't sure he'd be online at all, so he asked me to watch the board for him. We're going to have some pics here in a day or so that I'll post.

It was a tough day of fishing on Sat. as you well know. That NNE wind did not make for a very nice day on the water. We picked up a couple of small cohos early in the mornning, then we trolled for what seemd like an eternity until around 11:45 when the wire/dipsy took off screaming. By the time we got that out of the rod holder and started fighting the fish, two more lines popped with cohos on them that decided to start shooting back and forth across the lines, it was tense for a moment but one coho shot up the side towards the front of the boat, then dove underneath and cut the line on the prop (I think), the other we landed and were able to give UnkelJim room to fight the fish. Of course all of us kept the pressure on him by telling him he could have a $10K fish on the line, which he replied with... shut the ... up, I can't breath as it is. 15minutes later, we had it in the boat and decided to end the charter right then and go have the fish weighed. We could't believe it when it top the scales 2 ounces larger than the current fish of 24lbs.

Much thanks to Fish Doctor and his son (in another boat), who gaves us the report that he picked up a couple of kings and some cohos near the power plant in 85 feet of water. When we got to the area, it didn't take very long and the poles fired with the king and two cohos.

And Billy, I hear ya, I second the Labatts. The beer will flow when UnkelJim gets home...

Reellaxing (Lou)

You got to love it.Great job on the winning fish :D Thanks also for the details on where and what it was cought on.I think Ernnie should write a book I will be one of the first in line to buy it.Great job on the FISH DR. Boat.Jeff it's great to see you up and running with your boat again.God I love this SITE.It's the best you can find.Hope there are some pictures to follow 8)

Well I just got back in town. Sorry I could not post on the board sooner. Thank you Reellaxing for posting for me while I was gone. Cold Labatt's at the weigh in for anyone fishing the Pro/Am this weekend, pm me and I'll give you my cell #. Here is another picture, the best we have until reellaxing gets his camara back ;( .

358699009108_0_BG1.jpg[/img]

Awesome fish Jim. When we were out fishing the day you called, I told the guys that you probably had a excellent chance of winning the derby with the fish doctor. Then you called with the news you boated that pig! We were laughing and all hoped it held for you. However, we all decided it would have been great to call you and tell you we beat it! When are you buying a big water boat? I bet it is a matter of time!