Hello to all

I will be in the area this june and I am looking to do some fishing, so here I am.

~ Sam

I have traveled all over the world. I love places where there's a great history. My favorite places include Canada, Australia, South America, and Africa. I must mention a great deal I got from cancun hotels in Mexico-Awesome deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys and gals my name is Jack and this will be my first year fishing Fair Heaven area. I will be set up at Bayside Marina. I just bought a 1991 240 Fisherman Tompson off a great guy Zack.

My son and I were up on Friday to learn all about the boat from Zack but we did not make it on the water, waves had to be every bit of 5 footers or more.

Hope to see some of you's there. My son Jack and I are new at this and could use all the help we can get from good people like you.

Look forward to hear from anyone.

Welcome to the site. Did you buy the Thompson sitting at Bayside for sale? I keep my boat at Bayside during the summer. The guys at Bayside are very friendly and always willing to help out a fellow fisherman. Good luck with the new boat!

Brian

Brain No I bought it through a friend Dave at Northeast marine in Dickson City PA. He intreduced me to the seller, and my son and I fell in love with the boat.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to meeting all the guys.

I was indreduced to Popeye, Fred, and a couple other guys but can't remember there names, I am sure I will get to know them all.

Jack