New LOU Captain's

Zeke how goes the battle? I'm going to miss you guys this year out at the bar. I have thing that need to be done so I won't be able to make the spring run. I will be out at the oak at the end of July to the first weekend of Aug I have Talked to Eric and I think I'm good maybe if your around head up.Hope you have a great spring this year.

Hello Erin....great to hear from you.Sorry that you can't make the BAR this spring.Cyn & I enjoyed meeting you guys last spring.You will love the fishing @ the Oak.it's a great place to fish from.When you get there,we'll be leaving.I hope we'll have a great report for you guy's.Hi to all & keep in touch..........Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, yes the class was great and the wealth of knowledge offer by Captian Dennis is impressive. I would reccommend this class to anybody if nothing else just to have a firmer grasp on navigating the waters. I was amazed at what I didn't know before I took the class.

A real thanks from me goes out to Splitshot. I saw his original post looking for interest in the Elmira class, but it wasn't until he pm'd me that it really sparked my interest. I almost backed out but he helped me to stay the course and I'm so glad I did now. Thanks Scott!!

Thanks Zeke and Cyn and also to Scott for setting it up for us. I learned more than I thought I would and the all guys in the class were Great and made the classes go by fast. I was glad to meet them! I just hope I can retain some of the knowledge ;) Congrats to all the new Captains :clap:

Great class. Thanks to Split. I enjoyed it even while my buds were out fishing and I was sittin! :rofl:

RR

Well I gotta say "Captain Rat" sounds like a pretty cool name! Congrats to all you guys!

I totally agree that captain Danials is top notch and Sea Tech is a together progam. I much enjoyed meeting the group of students. I stuggled a little with the plotting/dead reckoning section but started to "get it" in time to pass the test.

Best wishes and good luck to all,

Andrew Holmes