take a kid fishing

• 2 weeks later...

Bassmaster, these are just a couple of the pics from that trip in late Aug. Went out with Redneck, because both of my boats needed parts and I was in training the week before. Called Ray up and he brought up the Redneck Yaught to the Oak. There was 6 kids and 3 adults on board, everyone caught atleast one it was a great time for everyone... My youngest daughter is the one pictured first she got sea sick and was vomiting just before the rod went off. That king was 42" long male thought it was bigger but only weighed in at 24#. All the kids love to fish except my youngest always get sick when trolling, I always have to bribe with an amusement park or a long day of fun, to get her to go fishing.

she had the bracelets and the pill didn't work, atleast this time she didn't want to go in as early. She loves to fish off the dock but I am thinking it is more mind over matter and shear boardem when nothing is going on. I am thinking, I am going to take the DVD player for her to keep her mind of it and the pills and bracelets. ginger ale and snaps. I will try anything for her.

PS I don't mind the day at the park either, ha ha ha

My almost 4yr old son went out almost every time we got out last year, which wasn't that many. It was the same thing for us that after a while he gets bored, but it's the same way dock fishing if we aren't catching fish. He did get to help reel in the first fish on my first boat so that made me pretty happy. He was 2 when he caught his first sunny so I hope he will end up with the same affliction as his old man.