The Last Week of Boat Upgrades With Pics

Hookedup

Well I should have the boat back together this weekend after 4 weeks of boat projects. I thought I would post some info, and I will get some Pics up this weekend. It might help some one else with a boat project.

Project List

Garmin GHC-10 autopilot, this thing should be great, it has shadow drive just hold the helm steady and the autopilot takes over. One thing I learned is if I had it to do over again I would get all Garmin electronics. I called them three times for questions and had a person in less than two minutes each time. I called Lowrance two times and was on the phone over 60 min to get a real person. Also I found some good guys to deal with for hydraulic lines and fittings for the system.

Sirius Radio/Weather

Sterio System

Lowrance Broadband Radar If you have a Lowrance HDS unit this thing is easy to hook up, They claim it uses less energy than a cell phone.

Troll Master Two It looks like they made some good changes I had the old trollmaster and this unit looks great

Big Jon electric planer Mast

Custom Sterio Cabinet to put under helm to hide all of the wires for all of the stuff above From Fin Addict Marine, they also built my tackle storage station.

NMEA 2000 network and Lowrance Navico expansion port.

Dry Deck Flooring

I spent a alot of time on the phone with these companys and NMEA installers learning how to intall it all. So if any of you need some info just send an e-mail. Sean

Had it out yesterday It all worked great, The radar kicks but I was picking up single seagalls with no problems, and the autopilot was very easy to set up on the water, trolled into the wid at 1 mph never lost corse. Washed and waxed today ready for the lake ;)

[iIMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

i hear ya! I have some on my list as well! Fresh bottom paint, humminbird 788ci. decals, declas, decals. The most important of the season is a new canvas! Cant wait to see it.

Hope to see you on the water soon sean! You sound like you will have quite a fuse panel!!

:yes:

There was an addendum to paragraph 25 as seen in appendix C renamed under ICU812, stating as such, "Parker Boats operating in waters of which Lake Ontario is included, must include at a minimum, one person whose name is Bob. Any Parker Boats operating without a Bob, will be subject to fines including loss of boat and gear to a Bob."

Nice Ray and Bob, That Parker is going to see some Ontario tournament time this year. We have to see if some Finger Lakes boys can bring some more money home :clap: You guys are welcome on board any time. Bob I hope that T-4 works I would like to see one in action. Sean