1989 PENYAN HARDTOP 245 Contender

BRUCE

• 2 weeks later...

hello im the seller of the penyan i added photo's and then change the add. im sorry for not replying had problems getting on the site Im taking riggers planner board mask and some electronics. lowered the price would like to sell going to a bigger boat. Bruce

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
THE BOAT IS AT DOWIE DALE CAMP GROUND IN MEXICO NY .IT WAS LOOKED AT IN FAIR HAVEN LAST WEEKEND OF JULY AND I BELIVE THE PERSON IS GOING TO BUY IT. ???? MY NUMBER IS 802-558-9675 i have gone to 8500.00 FROM 15000 THIS IS AS LOW AS I WILL GO IT'S BACK UP FOR SALE

I looked at this boat and the guy that was suppose to buy mine cannot come up w/ the cash. The penn yann needs little work (cosmetics) if the guy bought mine I would be in this penn yann. It is sweet. If anyone is intrested in something smaller I have a 19.5 Roughneck 1996 w/ 115 johnson, loaded contact me for more info maybe I can still get into the Penn Yann. pm me for more info stinky

To all: Looks like a volvo penta power system w/a small block chevy engine. 305 or 350. 290 DP (dual prop) outdrive. Not sure of beam. Prob 8-6. Larger cousin to my 215 tempest. (1990) Some elbow grease and mechanical wisdom could turn that thing into a fishes nightmare. I may be interested if it sticks around till fall.

• 2 months later...
To all: Looks like a volvo penta power system w/a small block chevy engine. 305 or 350. 290 DP (dual prop) outdrive. Not sure of beam. Prob 8-6. Larger cousin to my 215 tempest. (1990) Some elbow grease and mechanical wisdom could turn that thing into a fishes nightmare. I may be interested if it sticks around till fall.

Beam is 8 ft in those models.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...