Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• broadhead question

Hi all, I began bowhunting about 10 years ago and practiced with field points and hunted with grim reapers. I killed and retrieved about 15 deer with grim reapers but I also had several hit the shoulder bone and not penetrate. So 2 years ago I decided to switch to Muzzys. I would be completely dialed in with my field points but with the Muzzys i couldn't make a "kill shot" on my targets. People on this forum said i needed my bow tuned. So i took it to Traditions and he said he tuned it perf

in Big / Small Game

• x4 question.

hey guys and gals. maybe someone here may have a clue. so using my x4 and fishfinder with my kicker motor i get tons of interference at a certain rpm. if i bump the kicker up it goes away. now funny thing is when i shut the kicker down and use the big motor i get none of this interference. anyone have any ideas???

in This Old Boat

• Dreamweaver deeper diver question

I'm having a small issue with Dreamweaver deeper divers. It seems as though I've had two tangles on my last two trips out. I have never had this problem with luhr Jensen. And I have been fishing divers for years so I know to let them out slow. I can hear the weight shaking around inside both of my divers. I'm not sure if that is the problem on why things are twisting or if that is normal or not. Has anybody else had issues with the dream Weavers or is it normal for the weight to move around. I f

in Open Lake Discussion

• Loc derby question

Do's top youth have to go to awards ceremony? Keep the fish whole? Thanks

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• Rod Holder question

I am fishing with a dipsy now.  The rod holder I use you have to pull it out of the holder and it a bit of a time waster and a pain.  I think they make a rod holder for trolling that you just lift up and it releases the rod.  Am I making sense.  Well anyway, what is the brand name for those rod holders as i would like to buy one  

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)