Just got back from the bar yesterday. Friday we had a good day. 17 for 22. Mixed bag of Kings, Coho and rainbow/steelhead and one 11 pound laker. One rainbow weighed 7.6 pounds. Biggest king was 20 pounds. Saturday was a bit rough and despite the weather and temps we still managed 8 for 12. Mixed back again. Few Kings, biggest being 14 pounds. Sunday a.m we did 4 for 8. One nice king. The rest small to average coho's and rainbows. Nothing really stood out as the best setup. We caught fish on everything. Riggers were the slowest. Wire dipseys 125 down over 200-210 with clean alewive spoons and white pro troll hot chips with Little Boy blue tourny tie flies. Riggers 55-65 down with clean alewive spoons or die hards took some fish. Firetiger jointed stickbaits off the otter boards took lots of cohos and steelies. Lots of fun catching them. White pro troll with LBB flies on the wire thumper took fish also. 50 feet of copper straight down the shoot with a jointed glo black ladderback J pllug took fish and accounted for our biggest king. Down temps that produced for us were 38-40 degrees around 50-70 down. Down Speed was around 1.8-2.00 We fish the scum line and the trash outside the cans and had the best results. WATCH OUT FOR DEBRIS ESPECIALLY UNDER POWER!!! I would not power out in the dark up there. Trees logs, sticks poles, you name it floating around. Hope this helps out. It will be hot in another week to 10 days if not sooner. I am trying to get back up then! By the way, we trolled east and west and had similiar results. West may have been slightly better. THANKS for the help Eric (MANIAC)!

Sounds like you had a successful trip.I was hoping that allot of the drifting stuff would be gone by now but From what your saying it's not.Did you have to go on the Canadian side of the river?Thanks for the report.

Erby, Sunday a.m much of the debris cleared but not enough to ignore. Still trash just not as much. We were in Canadian water all of Friday. Canadian side of river? We launched in the river. Man that current is amazing. Tricky to load your boat. Good luck to you.

Sorry Seasquirrel I ment Canadian water not the river :roll: I will be staying at oloctt so I'm not sure if I have to trailer to wilson I would rather not buy a Canadian license if I don't have to but I will do what I need to do ;) Thanks again for the reply.

erby not much need to go to far west the green water is 4 mile west of olcott with kings streached all the way to olcott and moving east ,,, my advice on the thermol break or debre (crap and stix) if ya want to catch fish head right in the middle of it zig around till ya hit the cohos and steelies top 35 ft if ya want kings drop 60,80,100,ft their there ,,go to that satalite web site and check out the niagra plume ,,sat it backed up and sun day layed back out friday before it stirred up we found a 2 deg. temp change from inside of crap line to the outside kings seem to be just inside of break with cohos in the middle and steelies to the outer side use light spoons on the sliders red or red should work (flouresent orange) lots of fish there :D mostly riggers 2 diver hits with a few on the planer did pick a big king on big planer release 20 ft down first light...

Gray, Way to go. Glad you had good trip and banged some fish. I was really chompin at the bit on Fri after I saw your report from Unkeljim. We're leaving on Tues. night and will fish for 7 days.

Thanks for your help Eric. We had an an absolute blast. In the process I created a monster. A friend is looking to buy a boat to setup for his own. I will post pics this week. Looks like Rochester area is supposed to get thunderstorms today but looks like it will clear up by the time you get there. If it was not for the end of the school year, I would take off another couple of days and be out there along side of you. Have a great time with your dad. Good luck, have fun, and more importantly have a safe trip. Talk to you later, Gray