Few New Spin Doctors and A-TOM-MIK Flies

We have some radical ideas and new color designs that will materialize for 2011 with Dreamweaver, we just could not get it together for 2010 with so much going on

However we will be filtering in a bit of this and that with additional colors and will only show them as they become available for 2010, here are a few we have in stock

A-TOM-MIK will be making these alterations and designs:

Chrome Blue Dot Double Crush Glow

No History brand new

ChromeBlueDot.jpg

Mountain Dew Chrome

Good success ran with our various Mirage patterns in 2009 Known as a variation of the "Pig Pen Rig"

MountainDewHoloChrome.jpg

Light Green Holo Chrome

Good success ran with the Sweet Pea Fly and Mirage

LightGreenHoloChrome.jpg

On another note to the fans of A-TOM-MIK

Our new flies that we started to build in 12/2009 to 1/2010 have finally come to being stocked in some NY & Canada tackle shops

In the last few months since our dealer show we have been working feverishly to get these new flies on tackle shop walls in the eastern basin, western basin & in many of the north shore tackle shops as well. You will also find some choices in a few of the mass merchant accounts. Mostly Ganders, etc. and various online shops.

D/T the over-whelming array of choices we ended up building for 2010 you will find different shops have stocked different amounts of new color options (as well as many of the older proven favorites)

So you can walk into one shop and see new items another shop hadn't stocked, and vise-versa.

We often get e mails inquiring as to what options a local anglers fav. shop has stocked, at times I do not get to all these e mails, very sorry, it is a lengthy process looking up this info.

We are excited to announce a new shop in our home town, Screwy Louie's from Fair Haven will open a Screwy Louie's in Oswego in the weeks ahead, Brendon has been writing orders like mad and will be adding to the Oswego tackle collection for Oswego anglers.

Please be patient when looking for our new items for those anglers who like to see these items and feel them in your hands and not shop online, perfectly understood. However d/t my past experience putting many hours in behind a tackle shop counter, the biggest thing I always grieved about was when a customer walked in and wanted an item I did not have, this after I spent my last dollar and much time getting as many options I could handle on the walls. It is a painful experience when many of the tackle shop owners pour their hearts and sole into their businesses to try n satisfy their target crowd.

Let's hope for a great season on Lady O in 2010 !!!

A few of the many newbies from A-TOM-MIK

L224 Sherbert Live

Sherbert.jpg

L225 UV Dolphin Live

UVDolphinLive.jpg

L230 Screamer Live

Screamer-2.jpg

T405 Screamer 2 Glow

Screamer2Glow.jpg

S501 Shredded 41

Shredded41.jpg

S503 Shredded Hammer Glow

ShreddedGlowHammer.jpg

A-TOM-MIK has also hooked up with the original Twinkie folks from Port Ontario, NY to add a new line of whole bait meat rigs to the market this year. We have chosen the Capt. John King Super Magnum Meat Head to accommodate whole bait. We have always loved the Rhys product but lack of availability of our favorite strips simply stinks !!!! These are the color options we chose:

heads1-1.jpg

Keep in mind for 2010 plenty of prestigious tourney style events that coordination spent countless man hours on, new derby style formats abound and the popular eastern basin family friendly events. 2010 has shaped up to be lookn' like a stellar season for us to enjoy once again !!! Positive input from State Of The Lake, what else could an outdoorsy type look for !!!

Tom