Sorry guys with the new work schedule Im 2 days late.

Launched at Ibay by 730 and ran towards shipbuilders to find some good colored water. The morning was overcast and we had 1-3 ft waves till the afternoon where it layed right down. We could Not get all our gear in the water, taking 12 hits on the first pass alone making the turn infront of webster park. Action was mostly Stickbaits off the boards, with about 6 hits coming off the riggers on spoons. We lost a real nice fish off the rigger that was over 10 lbs. We stayed in 8-12 fow most the morning. Had consistent action all day with just a few moments of down time. Around 11:30 I changed over to larger bodied baits closer to the bottem in deeper water 15-20 fow and continued to take fish till we pulled em around 3:30. Ended the day with over 30 fish on, boating 20 or so including 5 double headers!! Most the browns were in the 6-8 pound range. very fat and healthy good mixture of males and females. One came in with a lamprey that I disposed of properly. All BTs went back to swim again.

Awesome day on the lake. :yes::yes:

It seems the south winds the last 2 days are starting to settle the water making the ideal water hard to find. Hoping we get some rain or nw winds to shake it up again. Will be out agin on tues,

TwzVr.jpg

TwCpA.jpg

TwEUJ.jpg

TwHoS.jpg

Good luck to all that get out!

Between 100-150 ft off the boards. If I see clear water I will stretch em even further back, but usually dont go to much further then that. Good luck!