Hot Lure: spoons

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fish out of niagara. North of the green can. 7 for 7 lakers, spoons work best, all around 10lbs. One was just about 20 inches. Nice to see a small one. Nice to get out, can only get better!! Some smelt in there mouths. I try to get some pics..

aLBDJ.jpg

Out of fort Niagara, the north launch is very shallow axle hit a few stones (boulders) We pulled out of south launch, was a little better. Someone repair the one dock there, some new wood and some plastic bumpers, Hope they do the rest of them. The water is very low. Hope they bring it up before the derby. Some big boats might have a hard time.

I fish there on a regular basis and if you have a big boat like we do never use the north launch to shallow. As you guys learned the hard way some may argue but with the water being low and all the bass boats in the summer driving the boats up on the trailer and reving those 250's it has set up a gravel bar there. I wish they would dreg it out :( - i had the unfortunate hit and run last year down their with someone who was kind enought to back down the whole side of my truck with their trailer guides. When I came back to pull my boat out I had a nice suprise. What pisses me off is they new they hit me and didn't have the guts to leave a note or wait. :devil: