http://shop.bigweeniebrand.com/images/uv%20flashers.jpg

http://shop.bigweeniebrand.com/images/100_5843.jpg

Here it is - a look at the new Big Weenie Meat Head. We think this will be the most versatile head on the market and of course will be done in colors, and material that will blow others away.

It has been tested with the final test this morning by Team Kingseeker. Everyones response, AWESOME!! Perfect roll with no tuning at all. Look at the pic and you can see the tape is slightly small for the head. That's the tape we used on the old heads. This head is just slightly bigger than the one we used to use and was tested with cutbait, whole herring and other baitfish. These will also be available to match our custom flashers with lots of glow and UV. We also will be doing true super glow that not only is bright, but lasts way longer than others. You can see that the flasher in this pic is UV, as all our clear meat flashers are. Owner hooks, 60# line so they hold up better than others,custom cut eyes that fit the look much better. Also will crush others prices, period. Should have them out next month and ready for the meat fishing this summer with a big introductory price break for you guys. As always great customer service, call anytime we are always glad to help. Thanks so much for all the support, BW

Glad to hear it tested well and is ready for production Gary....like there was ever any doubt it wouldn't :lol: I know Big Weenie has been working on this for months now....sensing it was time to introduce an "all new" bait head. Now that the molds are finished, we can look forward to what will surely be the best bait head on the market :yes: Besides the fact that everything they make is top quality, they regular people like us and the absolute best to deal with :yes:

Rod, Thanks for the nice words but I still aint making more Whoopi Goldbergs :P . We have been working hard on these knowing that the time would come we would have to have our own. Wait till you see all the new stuff coming this summer. Time to take it up a notch, BW

Thanks to everyone

i cant wait to get to use theses new meat heads. from what i seen and gray told me, i definitely know these meat heads are going to be the leaders in the market. all your hard work will pay off.

now that this is out of the way can you go back to making the whoopi goldberg fly.

Jason, The new Holographic flies and 2 - 3 headed vibrators in custom yellow killers are heading your way today. Wait til you see the 3 headed Vibs in action, looks like 3 bait fish chasing each other with NO flasher needed. Worked great for us last year but I just like the name :beer: Thanks again guys, BW

• 3 weeks later...