SENECA ...APRIL 3..WITH PICS

I FISHED WITH JASON AGAIN TODAY , WE WENT 7 FOR 8 WITH SOME FINE SPECIMENS OF LAKERS AND LANDLOCKS......NO REAL PATTERN TODAY BIGWEENIE FLYS TOOK MAJORITY OF THE FISH .... POLE DANCER , TOXIC WASTE , YELLOW KILLER , LAKE O GLO . WE ALSO CAUGHT A LL AND A LAKER ON NUCLEAR GREEN AND DIEHARD SPOONS ...THE ONLY 2 FISH ON SPOONS FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS . WIND PICKED AND FISH WERE NOT COOPERATING SO WE PULLED THEM AND TOOK OFF .....I HAD ANOTHER GREAT TRIP TO SENECA WITH MEMORIES THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET....THANKS FOR HAVING ME AGAIN JASON AND I HOPE TO COME UP IN ANOTHER MONTH...IF MY BALD SPOT DOESN'T GET TOO BURNT FROM NOT WEARING MY FAVORITE HAT , IS THAT BETTER GARY(BW)...LOL......MARK

DSC03330.jpg

DSC03329.jpg

101_0271.jpg

We had a decent day on the water as well. when the fish were awake, it was fun, but that wind/sun killed it.

we went 6 out of 9 and had plenty of spoon action, with some nice fights on the flasher fly rigs. lost a decent landlock or two and some big lakers..

We had some fun times today. Glad to see all the LOU guys on the launch pad this morning!

"hey is that the blue bubble?"

^^^must of heard it four times!!!

good job to everyone. see ya next time

paul, when i come out of the canal, and boat traffic was heavy instantly, i headed north about 2-3miles then proceeded a south troll on the east side. got into fish real fast. Bite turned off real fast. Boat fired up instantly. gotta love those EFI engines.