Seneca 4/3

My boy Justin and myself fished with Final Flight (Rollie) aboard his Blue Bubble today and had a great time on our first trip ever to Seneca. As always....thanks for having us bud. I look forward to fishing with ya again in a couple weeks.

We picked at the lakers all day, boating 15 of 16 with one LL. Justin had a ball, but with a 4 hour drive each way I think he's whooped ;) Couldn't get much of a spoon bite today. Most all fish came on Big Weenie flys.

First fish came as we were setting the first dipsey of the morning on the new Whoopie Goldbrg

vS2u9.jpg

Justin and I got a double, and he boated the best of the day....a nice native Laker that I guess was so big Rollie could only get the head of in the photo :)

vSoWr.jpg

64yT9.jpg

Got a couple fish on the Big Weenie Vegetarian Vampire

1Dc5S.jpg

We also took 3 fish on Big Weenie saltsy balls fly behind a custom taped green E-chip and three or four on a custom BW fly Rollie had made up. Pole Dancer took a couple and an aggitated frog took one. We caught the LL on a new R&R spoon Rollie was testing. All and all a GREAT day on the water. I'll let Rollie give the details I forgot. Oh yeah, all fish lived to fight another day and when you get the chance, please take the time to take a kid fishing.

1DB2i.jpg

1DG1A.jpg

Justin, pm me your address. You have my kids name & if I didn't send you one he'd be pretty upset with me :D Now, don't look directly at it. You could do serious damage to your eyes.....catches fish though :D

we had a fun day too. that black and green dot spinny looks like the one we lost, along with a dipsy and fly. (an expensive leson on my part) i'll have to go see a-tom-mic to replace my missing equip come next payday. the wind realy picked up later on ...