Congratulations To Landshark

give the missus our sympathy , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope yer happy (both of ya)) ..If she is as nice of a girl as you are a person you will have a great ride in life with many,many snotty noses to wipe or none at all and thats ok too! i hope she will like the lou gang at the wedding ive been saving walleye scales to toss instead of rice,and old spoons for the bumper,we found a limo with a trailer ball to tow the boat,and no fishing from the Niagra falls lookout,ya know i could go on but ivew gotta get ready to hit the road again.......................P.S.the wife shut me off again,woke up bit*#en about my snoring,kicked me in the back to let the dog out,and made me clean the cat litter,make the coffee(wrong of course)....gosh i love the married life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN MIKEY RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be served at the walleye er I mean wedding reception.......walleye flourentine with a side of walleye gill-plate scallops. Honeymoon at Quinte in November :yes: Good thing you bought all your toys before you got married.

Mike,

Marriage is like a THREE RING CIRCUS:

FIRST - The ENGAGEMENT RING

THEN - COMES THE WEDDING RING

FINALLY - ;(:( - THE SUFFERING :lol::lol:

Shade

Mike, just remember when you are saying the vows at the alter...that part about "until death do us part".....you might not realize it now but you could be setting yourself a goal. Hope it's all good for ya...gulp!!!!! :lol: congrats to you both :clap:

Mark