Seneca Tips Needed.

Happy Easter Everyone!

I've decided to take the day off tomorrow and launch the boat and I'm thinking about heading to Seneca for some of the great action that everyone seems to be having. I am looking for any information that will help to make my second trip to Seneca better than my first. Tried the lake last year in my 14' boat and it kicked my butt. Just got an 18' with an 8' beam so I think I will be able to manage the lake better. Any information regarding depth and lure selections as well as locations on the lake would be greatly appreciated. Either replys or PM's are fine.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

not sure if your running boards,or dipsy,s ... last time i was there it seemed to be slowing some,,, but still good. i was running south end, any where 60-100 spinns and flies if you have,, spoons on dipsy bang off the bottom, or reel close.. good luck let me know

i mostly fish cayuga, but we were picking up seneca lakers deep. down 100' over 150-200fow spinny & flies worked well. when you find bait fish, don't go far. keep trying till you figure out what they want.

I fished 4-3 & 4-4. These guys are right on the money. Spinnys and flies DEEP. picked a few off the rigger at 110 and off wires 270-290 out Green as always. green dolphin spinny and green and yellow homemade fly were good today. I haven't found anything HOT though. slow pick Get there early its always better. If your fishing the south end try the east side. From painted rock past hector falls lots of boats there this weekend and for goos reason. I've heard the west side is good a little farther north.

is the chamber launch near the info. building or is there another one in the park on the north end? I know years ago there was a launch & then you had to go out a channel to the lake correct ? I have a Grady myself. thanks for info. Grady.