Floor cleaner?

Are you in the water or out? The best I have found is a simple boat soap (I use citris) in warm water (if possible) with a splash of bleach mixed in. I use a long deck brush to spread. Then let it set for a while (1 beer?). The bleach suspends in the soap suds and helps remove the stains. This gets mine so white you need sunglasses!

Try reliable cleaner. Most camper places carry it. 20 a gallon, but it goes an extremely long way. Cleaned the whole boat last year with about a pint.

Put it in a spray bottle and wipe with a rag. Never saw the boat so clean. It takes off everything.

Jeff

for a deck cleaner you cant beat Starbrite deck cleaner. just spay it on give it a little brushing and hose it off. Bright white after your done. for the hull they make a hul cleaner that is the best i have found also. if its not too bad spray it on hose it off, if its kept in the water spray, brush then hose it off. the stuff isnt that bad on price either unless you buy it at west marine then you pay twice as much for it. i get it at walmart for about $7 a bottle. 23 footer takes 2 bottles for the hull, deck 1-2 bottle for the season. good luck.

I use soft scrub with bleach on non skid surfaces only, spray deck down squirt a little out brush it around let it set for a minute and rinse off, brings it back to bright white. Just need a little and brush it right away or it will leave a white streak.

Hank,

Are you talking about Westley's bleach white? The stuff they make for cleaning tires, etc? I can see that working quite well.........

Bill

That's the stuff. Hard to beat and the price is right. A gallon is only about 10 bucks or less, it goes a long way's and does a good job. Matter of fact that's what your new boat was cleaned with when Ben bought it new. ;)

Fish Bandit,

Laugh if you want but, no chemicals to wash off in the boat her's the best thing I've ever seen Mr. Clean Magic Sponge. Dead serious it's great and your not washing all that nasty crap into the fishery we care so much about , right???

Try it please

Steve 8)

Simplegreen Marine. Our local NAPA store sells it.Only place Ive

ever seen it. Cuts right thru the blood stains, coffee stains etc.

This is something that Ive thought about a lot. Which boat catches more fish ? A clean one or a dirty one. After you wash down your hull are you you leaving a scent trail from the chemicals behind the boat? Most likely you are. Can the fish detect it? probably.

But I still wash every thing down before I leave Sunday nite.