Red Sox / Yankees tonight !

My dad winters in Venice Fla. We drove down in Feb to see him last year. My 14 year old, big Yank fan, The wife and I went up to Tampa to spring training. It Pitch & Catchers only. It was the day before everyone else was to report. A-rod with the steroid issue . The place was crawlling with media. We watched them come out , warm up , & break into drill sets. we followed Jaba, CC , Burrnett & Chin ming around. They went to a small diamond on the side. They were working on Pass ball , bunt, check runner drill etc. The first base coach was running it. We were standing at the backstop about 75 ' away from home. As I watched the drill s take place aside from CC they looked like a bunch of clowns out there. The coach was getting pissed & so was I . I have coached Baseball fro about 12 years now & these guys were worse than the kids . Jaba muffed two simple ground balls in a row . I yelled at him , "take a lap Jaba." He looked over his shoulder at me. the crowd laughed. I wanted to say " look at how much money is standing on that mound and you guys are goofing around ,you guys missed the playoffs last year but I didnt. The set ended and I told my son, Watch what happens this year, Jaba's going to screw up like he did in practice in a game. About 3 weeks into the season my son & i were watching and he muffed a grounder like in pratice.My son said , you called it dad. These guys make way to much money for playing a game they are suppose to love. I lost resect for Jaba that day & now know why he bombed as a starter. He's a head case IMO.If he dosn't come around by the trade deadline, I would get rid of him.