Spin Doc's

green & blue dolphin, black with a green stripe, innavator, old yellow, lemon ice, lime wire, and white with a green stripe. these are a few of my favorite spinnies...followed with big weenie flys...

emeral green/chrome--early NBK/chrome--late morning white/green dots--noonish---carmel dolpin--high sun green dolpin-- late day glow frog-- setting sun emeral green/chrome as it starts geting dark. all flashers set up with big weenie fly's and a 24" leader gotta love this game because it's costly....... P.S. don't tell the wify-poo GOD bless rollie

• 3 years later...

So are you fishing the same lure behind each of these different color combinations? I have never used a Spin Dr but am fixing to..Its kindof overwhelming with all of the sizes, colors, patterns, glows etc...

What would anyone say if someone took the view that the color is irrelevant? and that it is the action that gets the fish...the color is happen stance (geared to catch the fisherman buyer) and the proximity to the fish is what really counts ? :lol:

Black Dipsey, Glo Frog Racer Spin Doctor, and a Reel-Hooked Up fly go to set-up.............#2 Green Dolphin/chrome Spin Doctor, fly is a XXX-treme glow "pole dancer" or "lap dancer"( I confuse the fantasy).............everything as long as it's green ........and glow............. sometimes I wear a tie  :wondering:   :shake: