seneca 4/11

i took kremer and another friend out today.. we launched out of sampson and had a great day going 40 for 45 all lakers.....we only ran 4 rods, 2 riggers 2 dypsy....we stayed in a 100 ft of water with riggers down 90 and 100....wires out 230 and 250...we chose to stay away from the bait and find hungry fish and it payed off for us..

i got a chance to run a couple of new products from big weenie today...one is the triple headed vibrating fly called cun-swa-lo this fly took our 1st fish today...our 2nd fish came on the new reversable mylar called the bi-sexual...we ran this fly both ways one off the rigger and the other off the dypsy these 2 flys took half of our fish today...other flys that produced today was proctologist, fruity frostscle, yellow killer, pole dancer, and the goat pecker...

Awesome day on the water!! :yes::yes:

We just set the last rod to start our troll, jason looks at me and says well its either gonna be a good day or its gonna stink.

No sooner he gets done saying it and the rods start to fire. :o

Most fish today came on multiples - doubles, triples and even a quad one time. :clap:

Off the water by 11:30 with 40 fish and there were some really nice ones today too. Check out billybobs for our pic from today.

I'll get some pics up sometime tomorrow. That bi-sexual fly is now my favorite fly - caught a lot of fish and looks awesome in the water! :yes:

Haven't had that much action in quite some time - my arms are sore.... :$

Thanks jason for a great time! :beer::beer:

WTG guys , thanks for the call Jason. I'll be up on the 15th to open camp but have to run back here to pick up 50 trees to plant. I should be back up next monday or tuesday ready for splash down. I bought two differnt riggers over the winter and also rebuilt/repaired two so I hope they run OK !!!!!! If not we'll just run boards and dispys...................see ya all on the water soon !!!!!

Nice job guys! The new Bi flies ( not sure on that name yet ) are either green or blue with the other side silver. They are multi color green, dark, light, chartruse green looking but if you reverse them they are silver. Same with the blue, dark, light baby blue. Really nice fine cut stuff. Not sure you want to say my favorite fly is a bi sexual and talk about all the action you guys were getting on the water though :lol: Nice job again, BW

Rod, you have that name yet for Paul C ?

hemlockman,

i only run my flasher 5 to 7 ft off the ball....i believe closer to ball catches more fish....lot of ppl i fish with think im nuts until they see how many hits i get compared to there long leads...

Rod, you have that name yet for Paul C

I'm working on it Bud.....gotta make it good :lol:

Hey, I sent in a Huge Big Weenie order to you this morning :inlove: . Probably 100 flies and that was the cut down version :D

I better get to work and make some $$ :)

Could I ask how far off the ball you are setting your flasher/fly? Thanks John

John, here's a good rule of thumb; if your flasher/fly dipsies are taking fish consistently on a given day and your flasher/fly riggers riggers are not then run short leads to see what gives. Generally speaking, if your flasher fly dipsies are not taking hits, it's probably a good idea to try a spoon program off the riggers w/ long leads.

I also would like to know how you get all the good flys ...The fish keep asking me " Mark we tierd of the same old flys , when you getting us some new bling " :*:*:* Me no bi sexual though, I are a Fat chick magnet :D:D:D