Finally got the wife up to the Lake this weekend. Saturday the Bay was crankin and I couldn't fish with just the wife in the boat so we took the day off and relaxed around the camper. Well at least one of us relaxed and the other one split and stacked firewood, worked on the boat for 3 hours and cleaned up the campsight for the rest of the season.....Shes a good women. LOL.

Sunday morning finally got out on the lake and fished for about 4 hours. Fished the only area the WNW wind would allow with just the wife and I on the boat.

Her first fish of 2010 was a nice spunky rainbow about 7 lbs. In the next few hours we did a Coho, three Browns and dropped 2 more Browns

ending the morning 5/7.

All fish were healthy and starting to battle a little bit with the water temps climbing into the upper 40's.

Sticks off the boards took all but 2 shots today spoons off the riggers took the other two. Fished 8 to 18 fow.

From what little I saw the numbers of Browns are just not here yet but there are enough to keep busy with.

It will only get better.

Glen

wYmRJ.jpg

Glen- I brought my boat up to Salmon Country on Saturday to have some work done. You are right the lake was cranking I did not get there til noon but no boats out that I saw. I will be going back in 2 weeks hopefully the browns will be a little thicker by then. I have the Baha right next to the launch at Salmon Country (Salmon Reaper) say hi on your way thru! See ya soon PJ

Thanks guys.

Rodney, See you in a couple.

Nick I got the check. Thanks. :yes:

PJ I'll be looking for your boat.

Fish were really healthy but had to work for um. No easy ones or big numbers.... YET.

Good fishing everybody.

Glen