CAYUGA 4/11

Teamed Up with 'lil boat-Dan and Dave' aboard the 'DOCK TUR WIZ' with capn Jack on his 2010 maiden voyage.

Worked a nice pod of Browns and few LLS today and were rewarded with with some quality fish. Ended up boating 8 browns (3-11lbs), 7 salmon (mostly smaller ones) , and a few hit and runs.

The top 30ft of water was productive for us with hits on everything - riggers, flat lines, leadcore, and dipsies. stickbaits early with spoons getting the action later in the am.

Wind kicked up from the NW a bit in the 1st hr of fishing but laid down to a nice fishy chop.

Thanks Again Jack! - Great way to start the 2010 fishing season. :yes::yes::yes:

Enjoy the pics and Tight Lines Always!

P4110057.jpg

P4110060.jpg

P4110071.jpg

capn Jack thanks for the nice trip out on DOCK TUR WIZ's 2010 maiden voyage.

and a few hit and runs. :)

How come the hit and runs happened when I was up? :)

I guess you guys should have said more often,

"Don't lose it." or maybe you did but I wasn't listening as being preoccupied by a nice one.

Saw a couple reel nice LLs dropped right by the boats.

Fortunately and unfortunately, one of 'em I was on one end of the line. :)

Great day to be out fishing with the usual suspects.

Watch out for the debris. I swore more at the sticks/wood releasing the riggers/planers than when I dropped the fish.

Its more fun.

Don't lose it.

Thanks FF.

We launched at Treman State park. Very nice place and facilities to launch. We were in shallow in the am 15-20ft and deeper 100-150 later on. regular sized thundersticks and spoons were the ticket. silver , oranges and yellows were good for us.

marking decent bait pods most of the day. find them and work them.

Good luck