Seneca 4/11

I see alot of reports for today but didn't see that many boats. Where were you guys?

I took the wife and my little brother out for good time today. We launched at 8:30 and were off by 1:30. My brother boated most of 12LL and 1 laker we caught. :clap: lost 4 others. He's only 10 so I pulled the dipsy rods. The LL were real good looking fish as 3 of them were around 4 lbs. the laker maybe 5lbs. Lemon ice S/D and green homemade fly took alot of fish. Along with hits on watermelon nk28, rainbow stinger, and NBK. Never caught a ll on a fly before. I was setting my second dipsy rod out when a rigger fired. I stopped the wire at 200 and forgot about it. :$ Next we were hauling in a 4.5lbs LL. :o

Usually I head for point and hope to find fish on the way. Today I found fish willing to play and stayed on them all day and paid off. Whats your thoughts on that? Don't leave fish to find fish, right?

Hey, jason I thought we had a banner day till read your post. Thanks for stepping (stomping) on my self esteem. LOL :lol: You guys did great Where were you? ;)

Looks like a nice Sunday morning trip.

:yes:

Where were you guys?

There appeared to be a fleet in Seneca.

Today I found fish willing to play and stayed on them all day and paid off. Whats your thoughts on that? Don't leave fish to find fish, right?

Right.

Hard but enjoyable part is when they're "Found" in multiple places (Now in Cayuga, Seneca, Fair Haven, Salmon River, local streams...)

or "Not Found" in multiple places

I guess thats one of the reasons why they call it fishing. :)