1988 Bayliner Capri 18' Open Bow ***SOLD***

Bobber

I am selling my 18' Bayliner. It is a 1988 Capri open bow fish/ski boat. 125hp Force outboard, old bow mount elec. trolling motor, Humminbird fishfinder, new bimini top and slide rails, galvanized trailer. Boat runs good, never had any problems with it. Boat is in Covington, Pa...would be willing to trailer to finger lakes if someone were seriously interested. $1500.

Kyle

cell # 570-220-4033

Will post some pics as soon as I remember to download them off my camera. Boat is solid, runs great. Could use some new carpet on the floor and some of the vinyl is starting to show it's age. I replaced the back to back lounge chairs last year and replaced the vinyl on the rear seat cushions. Will put up pics soon.

Kyle

Here are a couple of pics. I don't have any good pics of the interior, but in the second pic you can get a pretty good idea of the condition of the interior. Will post more if/when I get it dug out of the garage.

MBgQr.jpg

go9B9.jpg

Very firm on price. $1500 for a boat that floats and runs with a trailer, new bimini top, and fish finder is a bargain...IMHO. It also has 2 cannon low profile swivel bases.

Kyle

• 4 weeks later...