Sodus Pro Am

One of these years we're going to be able to get to sign up for it, but with work/class it always seems impossible to get up there on Thursday! Either way, we'll be out "pretending" we're registered to see how we do against the rest of the amateurs :)

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

50 ft offshore 6ft water all day long ,if its sunny bring some binocks maybe youll see some bathing beauties off the front of my boat over 200ft as im pulling in another king , thats the only derby i ant got a family thing going on hope to make it .............

WOW :shock: BILLY SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BEING CALLED OUT BY THE OLCOTT CHAMP TEAM YT (MINUS THE BOAT B*#&CH/WAITRESS) :!: maybe a little side bet might be in order ;)

Does anybody now if you have to observe both days and if not anybody need a 1 day guy:?: Saturdays I can't do :x

sorry on the above post tom i forgot how to copy the photo,now i know your just a click away ..... Other than the possabilty of getting a prime photo taken lets try to get a team togeather for th AM div.. Ill supply the boat and tackle,rats no curtians sorry musky, I havent checked with my boss yet (wifey) but a small maybe is there .....

sorry on the above post tom i forgot how to copy the photo,now i know your just a click away ..... Other than the possabilty of getting a prime photo taken lets try to get a team togeather for th AM div.. Ill supply the boat and tackle,rats no curtians sorry musky, I havent checked with my boss yet (wifey) but a small maybe is there .....

The L.O.U. Dreamteam? :shock: Keep me posted, I'd do it.

I don't think I could do that Saturday ;( I would have to wait and see what is going on that day. What's the entry cost :?: If I could swing iot I might be in :) Ray let's not abbreviate it :shock: swear to god I would take no doze before getting on the boat, or maybe more than the 7 hours of sleep I had gotten over those other two days.