swimbaits

i am dying to fish them. anyone here plan on using the newer swimbaits for muskies this year. i am eyeing the shadillacs and sebiles. look like they could be a killer casted or trolled and they have a totally differant look than lipped crankbaits from what i have seen, just not cheap, especially when you already have wayyyy to many lures.

yup...I did well on em for pike last year which is why I'm dyin to give em a go. I've been eye'n em, and had a couple in my hand, but figured I'd hold onto my money till closer to the season...which for me starts tomorrow :clap: ...and means that I'm already late in gettin em :$

Looks like I'll be workin the Solley specials for now instead :yes:

buy the .99 cent tails from rollie and helens to get differant colors and cut to fit or u can get 3 tails from phantom for 2.99 outta rollie and helens but all tails will be same color.

the sebile magic swimmer 228 or the 190. most likely the 228 but once again $30 is the starting point it seems for the swimbaits. i like the 3 hooks one the 228.

i sucked it up and ordered a shadillac, 2 small madussas( they now have 4 colors in the small ones), 2 hellpuppies, 3 softtailed phantoms, a warlock and enough stuff to tie up tons of spinnerbaits and bucktails of all sizes, shapes and colors if anyone wants one tied up a certain color/ size/ blade combo let me know. rollie and helens just got all my $ but its on now!