==============

Date(s):4-11

Time on Water:4 hours

Weather/Temp:Sunny 45

Wind Speed/Direction:w 15

Waves: 3 feet

Surface Temp: 48.5

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

Tried R & R Razor spoons This past weekend And caught five guys there limit in 4 hrs. All brown Trout!!

Give them a try Im sure you will be happy!!

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 18

Total Boated:15

Species Breakdown:Brown Trout

Hot Lure: R&R Razors

Trolling Speed: 2.0mph-2.5mph

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:10ft

Lure Depth: 5ft

===================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

zxpJJ.jpg

i catch tons of fish on r&r spoons. i noticed the razors are coming with the single hooks turned up this year, seems to be working, not one gill or tounge hooked fish yet, i dont know if the hookup ratio is down or not, i havnt compared side by side yet. i just love the paintjobs too.

All the r&r spoons work for both salmon and browns for me!! If the singles were down on any of my spoons i turned them up.

Awesome hook ups!! Pulling on a fishes upper jaw is less likely to pull out than on the bottom. Any of the spooms in green and or silver and black worked well.

Order them directly from Dave @ www.mytacklebox.com He will also give you trebile hooks if you ask I'm sure. He pretty much puts most orders together as he gets them.

As far as discontinued spoons, e-mail him, he'll pull spoons out of the archive for you.

Mower

Lemon lime ,pink golden walleye, purple grape seem to be the best ones so far. Jason you are right looking back the trebles did have a better hook up than the singles. We had a lot of releases with singles with no one home.Wish there was more guys around like Dave.Some havent even been in the water yet :lol:

guys...dave is going to update his website with some new colors and a few new products too. hes got new colors in blades, spoons and assasins. you must order online from dave and he will put together your order himself. the silver scale series will be missed but the new razors have been taking great fish this year already.

Great looking spoon. Is this spoon on the website? I can't seem to match it up to the pix he has on the wesite.

Lavarock

Landed and released 24 Lakers trolling the Niagara Bar Monday & Tuesday. THE MAJORITY came off of R&R spoons! The pic is of a smelt one spit out in the boat with the spoon that he went for above. Great lures!

gh46A.jpg