Seneca 4/14 all monsters (pics)

Started fishing at noon today due to work and by the time I got the first rod set the bite was on. Ran only two rods again with nonstop action. All lakers and all big! I kept one fish and the rest were just large. I would say the average fish we caught today was over 5lbs and the biggest was huge! I tried not to keep em out of the water very long so a quick pic and back they went. The large one in the pic was only 35 feet down. I believe we went 31 for 35 but who knows... we tried to keep track. Tried to change things up and caught lakers on J Plugs off the sp drs. All green.

cN_Z9.jpg

HUSDA.jpg

All on Dipsys. I'm running braid and I was back anywhere from 80 to 170ft and all in 130 fow. I set a waypoint and just kept hitting it. The bite just never seemed to let up. Took my brother in law who never fishes and what a time. Couldn't have asked for a better day :)

Did lunch out of Sampson but fished the west side. Saw some boats south of me but dont know how they did. Seems I keep chasin em a lil further north each time i'm out. Quite a few eel marks on the fish we caught today and we landed 3 fish with Lampreys still attatched.