Cayuga/Seneca Cup-----May 1st

Gentlemen,

The first day of the league is quickly approaching (May 1) and I'm still not 100% sure who is in or not. There was alot of guys that wanted in that I haven't heard from. I have only 6 boats paid up at this time. If you are planning on doing this please get in touch with me so I can finalize the teams and be done with the sign up process and get on to the fishing.

Mailing address; Mark Peet

131 Ostrum Rd

Kirkwood, NY 13795

Cell # (607) 222-8889

I can be reached on the cell day or night.

No Nick, I figured I'd wait until I was sure it was going to happen. When we a couple of days out I'll let you guys that have paid know how many boats are in and then if you all want to go for it I'll cash the checks. If it doesn't pan out I'll tear them up and spend my $50 on beer while you take me out on that cruiser of yours. I hope these guys give this a chance, I wouldn't mind fishing with you, but I truely think this league concept will be alot of fun. Time will tell. Mark

t

i

Hi.. Wife and I are planning a trip next spring in your area and I'll be looking forward to joining tournament next trip.. Sounds great.. Just getting feet wet with some Reel Repairs in Houston Tex area, so if anyone is coming our way, drop us a comment at http://fishingreelrepair.net and I'll buy ya a cup of coffee or a cold brew.. :) Till next spring, good luck to all the particapants this year.. DaAggie

Does that mean your in Scott. I hope so, was really counting on you to pick up the big one's down south while I pounded the monsters up north. I assume you saw how we are going to handle missing a week, I think it's fair. I'm mailing my entry for Barney's spring derby tomorrow and I'm hoping that the league Cayuga date helps with the numbers for the new Lansing Days Tourney, the more tounenaments the better in my book. See you on the lake soon. Mark

Dave and Nick, Things are looking up, I left all the info in myt job trailer but I'll post what we've got so far tomorrow. I think it's going to happen, just keep spreading the word. Mark

Teams so far: Cayuga---L J---David---Stoutner---Rollie---Mower---(Split, I hope)/// Seneca---LB 88---Justin---Trolling 82. Sean Brown had said before was willing to fish either and LB 88 told me yesterday he thinks he's got another boat for Seneca. If I've missed anyone please let me know.

We have enough in my opinion to do it so I think we go for it and hope some more guys step up this week. If you want in just let me know, I can get the money anytime by the end. I'm not worried about anyone stiffing us because if they do it will be posted all over this site. Work your buddies and lets try to get a couple more.

Sean, If your OK with fishing Seneca it sounds like they could use your help. We've got Final Flight so that should even things out if you go over there,(no pressure Rollie).

Call or write with any questions, 607-222-8889

That's cool Nick just don't round up that 5.7lbs fish to an even 9lbs and we'll be cool. Got another guy for Team Seneca this afternoon. So hopefully they keep coming in.

ill get a digital at dicks i think they are 30 bucks. i had a stren one, right from the package it didnt work worth a mkvkfjvkfvkmfvkmf. lol I am pretty excited about this. 5 fish total. is there lunker for each day?

Justin just post on here but no weights and remember you don't have to if you don't have time or if you a dumb#$$ like me and have a hard time doing it.

No Nick I didn't here from Andrew yet unless he's 711serlz.

That lunker deal you asked about is a good idea. I'll take $50 of the prize money and give $10 to the weekly lunker winner. I"m going ask that the weights are sent to me via a pm so I'm the only one with all of them. I'll post the team standings every week so the ball busting can go on but the weekly winners and season leading weight getters for each team will be a surprise at the end. That will remain a tightly gaurded secret but I wouldn't hold it agaist anybody if they were to try to bribe me for info with a cold beer or two. Mark