Cayuga/Seneca Cup-----May 1st

Mark,

You fishing Barney's?

Yes I am Scott. I'm hoping for some good weather so I can bring Big Jake, my granddad, 84 years old and still can't get enough. My son is also going to fish his first tourney so I'm looking foward to this very much.

Are you set up yet at camp? Mark

Final Flight, Scott can verify this but I set the league all Cayuga lake day for August 14th because that was the one of the days he was looking to set up this new derby. I hope I hit your date Scott. Mark

Mailed my check yesterday, Will be fishing out of Wilson Sat AM but figure if I pull out by 1 be on cayuga by 5 and hopefully get an evening bite. If all goes according to plan.

Got your check today Mower so your all set there. Good luck on the big lake in the morning and when you hit Cayuga give me a shout. I'll be heading back out on the water around 5 myself. LJ

Here are teams as of now

Cayuga: LiL Jake

SplitShot

Final Flight

Mower

Stoutner

David

Rusty 1034

Seneca: Lake Bound 88

Trolling 82

Justin

Sean Brown

711 skwerlz

If I missed any body let me know so I can update this. As you can see Seneca is two guys short. I just added Rusty 1034 this afternoon. He wants to fish and I'm not going to turn anyone away. In this things early stages there was a guy, trouthunter, that was looking to get in but I haven't heard from in a while, if any of you guys know him see if he is still interested. One more guy would be good. I wish Jason would hit the lottery so he wouldn't have to work all these weekends and he join us. Well two days left to recruit as many as possible, get a the phone Seneca and see what you can come up with.

ac holmes told me he would like to, but idk what he plans on doing. at least it can be fun....who cares if we get skunked..7-3 isnt bad odds, besides, there will be so much boat traffic from all you guys over there, fish will be turned off

Well that kinda sucks, I was hoping to pick up a guy or two and we are losing one. It will still be fun I just wisn the teams were a little more evenly matched. Rusty 1034, if you would be willing to fish for Seneca I'd split your entry fee with you, the only reason I'm asking is you were the last guy in and your trailing your boat. If you don't want to travel the extra distance I completely understand and your more than welcome to stay on Cayuga like we talked about yesterday, I just wanted to see if it was an opition. Mark