Lake Michigan

WOW..Dex seema a little surprised in his Captains new demeanor.

Lets see Capt. Vince has come to the technology age..purchased a new ride...is sharing his superior knowledge

I feel really sorry for you Pros who go to war with Capt. Vince ...I see at least one Scotty and 2 of 4 Pro/Ams... :devil:

Shade

Dex, I laughed so freakin' hard I was without words. There is plenty of things to "roast" me about without spreading falsehoods. You know I don't travel for a living, but I can freakin' rent a car! Who the hell knew Chicago Midway airport would be completely sold out mid-day? Anyways, I figured it out myself thankyou, and got to see more of urban Chicago than I planned to. This nonsense about being anti-social? Depends what mode I'm in. My brother Mark jokes that he wants to have a shirt printed for me that says....."If you speak to me while I'm in Salmon mode I may nod but do I really hear you?" C'mon Dex, you of all people know there is time for work, and time for play. Most of my posts have been regarding important issues and threats to our beloved Great Lakes and fishery. This forum is a tremendous tool for that. Anyways, you are always trying to get me to lighten up. Yes, my man, I know who will be onboard this weekend!

Two words.....mission accomplised!! And for the record, anyone who knows me knows I'm roasting Vince - if I wasn't I wouldn't be me!! :beer::yes:

Can't wait for the weekend!! Salmonpalooza 2010 is near!!

Vince,

Does this mean we wont be running together in tournaments anymore? I didn't feel so bad when I would look over and there was your boat going the same speed as mine and I knew how many wins that speed has gotten you! :(

There is no doubt about it Yankee, SPEED KILLS! Both lots of fish(when you run to a hotspot faster than anyone) and your chances to win (when you get happy feet and run around the lake). Very pleased with that tank, and I think you will be surprised if you try to cruise next to us this year while we are in the Penn Yan. I think my props were mis-tuned for my 2007 repower.

Speed is relative. Was talking on a boating forum to a knowledgeable boat owner on the ocean. He said there were many boats faster than a 35' Viking on flat water, but throw 6 footers into the equation and there aren't many in that class that will cruise as good. That's what I'm talkin' about! (He did not own one, his best friend did) Anyways, it won't cruise much faster than the PennYan on flat water with the 454's. Looking forward to repowering it when I can.

You guys are technicians. You do what you do. Well. Trolling well in rough water is more important than sheer speed. You guys have proven to be dangerous competitors. See you in Dahlousie!