Scotty tourny

To all the LOU members participating in the scotty this up coming weekend good luck! Wish team oh-baby was fishing but we are doing a lot of changes to the boat so it's ready to compete against all you pros, so good luck and we'll see you guys in Niagara for the first pro-am!

Thanks Matt....I can't wait to get on the road this Thursday :clap: I'm catching a ride in this one with Free Spirit. Gonna try and learn a few tricks from Capt. Paul :yes:

Hey, you're not moving to the Pro division are you? That would bum me out dude! I rely on team Oh-Baby, Spoonfed, liquid Plummer, 5 more minutes, Cold Water Affair, etc, etc, to bring the heat and make every event a challenge to place in the $$. I may be one of the few that hated losing Screamer to the Pro division.

Ya we decided to make the move Rod...it wasn't an easy one but we are looking forward to competing against the likes of free spirit, cold steele, screamer and yankee to name a few. I hear ya, i missed screamer being in the mix last year as i love the compitition but thats what lead us to make our decision to move up, that and the addition of our new team member.

Best of luck to ya Matt in the Pro div. this season. Sorry to see ya leave the Am, but depending on how this season transpires we may not be far behind you.

Good luck to all fishing the St Catherines KOTL. Look forward to seeing some of ya there :yes:

Thanks Matt! I'm super pumped on one hand (Salmon season is upon us), and a little depressed on the other (the ol' man wont be with us). We are still wondering if we will be able to catch fish going straight this year. The ol' man was a zig zagger (not on purpose), and we would always bust on him for that.

lol i hear you on that one yankee my ol' man keeps more attention looking back at the rods than looking ahead causing a lovely zig zag but it sure puts fish in the boat! lol hope all is progressing well with your dad and go win one for him!