Seneca 4/18

Got a late start and endured some fairly crappy weather. Picked away at the Lakers and ended up going 8 for 11 with one being a fairly nice 28" and 6 1/2 lber. coudn't get anything to sniff any of my spoons. Spin Doc towing silver/black jointed Rapala and Spin Doc/Atomik flies were the best combos for me today. Just about anything I put behind me Spin Doctors would take fish. Dipsy's did WAY better than riggers. I think 2 came off riggers and the rest of dipsies out 225 feet on #2 or #3 setting.

All in all a long but pretty good day.

Thanks Dave. Lovin the new boat.

Water temp was never above 40 degrees. I was seeing as low as 37.8 up to 39.4. That was at the surface and down 100 feet or so.

Dave....I did end up buying that Sub Troll and it works really sweet. I was seeing up to a .5 mph difference at times between my GPS and my down probe.

gps always seem to read a bit faster...

that water temps is low, were you in the south end? i saw there was a mud line saturday from the east side below the painted rock that came across to the break walls...

gps always seem to read a bit faster...

that water temps is low, were you in the south end? i saw there was a mud line saturday from the east side below the painted rock that came across to the break walls...

What speed would you trust...the GPS or the Sub Troll? Also, I launched out of Sampson...about half way down the lake East and West shore. I think the water is warmer at the South end.