1992 Penn Yan 255 Intruder

One proven Salmon catching machine, the "BIG FIN" Penn Yan of Gene and Gene is up for grabs.

1992 Load Rite Roller Trailer

150 Hrs on new 5.7 LT H.O. engine

Furuno 582 Color Video

Lowrance Global Nav. 310 GPS

Fish Hawk 840 Down Speed and Temp.

Uniden 2 Way Radio

2 Big Jon Planer Reels

3 Cannon Mag 20 Riggers

Walker Strike Vision Dn Rigger

w/9" TV

4 Big Jon Dipsey Rod Holders

Rocket Launchers

Spot Light on Front

I have fished this boat and also watched father and son Gene and Gene take fish for years with her, Probably not a sole out of Oswego, NY who doesn't know the history of this vessel. Gene and Gene now fish from a 33' Tiara.

$17,000.00 USD

Ask for Gene

570-876-4573

570-614-6078

• 15 years later...

Hi my name is Tom any chance I can get pictures of this boat if it’s still available and if so, where is it located at? I can be reached at area code 610, 730-4186. I live in New York out here in Medina.

• Confused 1

Not sure what I’m seeing here. If this boats not available that’s all I need to know if it is available I need to know if you have pictures I’m not seeing anything and the response that you sent me according to Lake Ontario limit these boats will stay post it until they’re sold, my first time reaching out to see if a boat is still available. I am requesting pictures, so I’m not sure what his response was about. 

Things that make you go hmmm....

Inquiring after a boat that was posted for sale over 15 years ago? I think Bill got it right. A day late for April Fools.