WELCOME SPUTTER TO THE SITE FOLKS

World famous especially for his SPUTTER BUTTER. Also well known for his ability to drink a suitcase of red and whites, smoke 6 packs of cigs a day and eat a few king size sleeves of reeses peanut butter cups in one sitting. He always is docked on the wall at wrights as close to the head as possible so he can take his 4 cigarette dump as he calls it. He rarely will be out of his cabin before 9 o'clock either. Be sure to stop and say hello when you see this man who goes by SPUT! If his boat is off the slip and on the water there is only one place the man will fish. That is out in SPUTTERVILLE!!!!!!!

zXXAi.jpg

Looks like I may be in some trouble now. At least the other magcover didn't get put up here for all the world to see. Notice the jar of " sputter butter" he is holding?? Not to mention the dozen or so doughnuts he eats before he'll even start the engine. Very true about the 4 cigarette dump though!! It's an honor to know, to fish with, and to roast our friend Sput Shaw.

Well it's about time! I was wondering when he would show him self. Maybe next time we'll see some reports from suptter ville and get the true meaning of this area. Ok Leon you let the cat out of the bag so let us see it!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I have witnessed the "NO" to spin doctors. We were under power coming from nearly Sputterville when the topic of Spin Doctors came up. Without warning, Sput grabbed a new in the package spin dr. and threw it off the boat. I nearly dove in after it. The truth is.... Sput uses them now and last year he got a tip about a special spinny/tape combo and it worked. It is so named " The Sputter Special" in certain circles.

p.s. Sput farts a lot!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gray, you are a great teacher :beer: . Thanks for teaching me how to drink sooooooooooooo many red and white cans. Although, I do remember a situation that required some help( 27 guys) 45 minutes to get you into your slip!!! Maybe it was the red and white cans!!! See you soon. Love, Sput

Gray, you are a great teacher :beer: . Thanks for teaching me how to drink sooooooooooooo many red and white cans. Although, I do remember a situation that required some help( 27 guys) 45 minutes to get you into your slip!!! Maybe it was the red and white cans!!! See you soon. Love, Sput

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes that was a classic :yes:

Glad I could entertain you guys. It wasn't the red and whites. :beer: I didnt drink anything that day and never attempted to dock that tub sober. It was a new experience, that was the problem. LMAO! Hey Sput, TOP GUN was looking for you, he said he wanted you to mate for him. He said he would supply the doughnuts :rofl: You bringin that BOW CANDY with you this year again??