SOLD>>>1990 SeaNymph Fish N Ski 19.5 ft

I bought this boat in ’05 and enjoyed many good outings on Lake Ontario. I am the third owner and had the powerhead rebuilt in ’07. The motor currently has around 100 hours on it and runs great. I’m selling because I fish on 4 other boats on Ontario and it’s just not getting enough use.

1990 SeaNymph Fish N Ski 19.5 ft

90 horse Evinrude – rebuilt in ’07 by Pugsley’s Marine

Power tilt and trim

Live wells

Bilge

Some storage

Hummingbird 595

Anchors

Life vests

Cover

Bow cover

Bimini top

2 removable pedestal seats

3 Tite-Lok rod holders

2 Fish-On rod holders

Trailer:

1990 Yacht Club trailer

New tires (and an old spare)

New coupler

New winch

Bearing buddies

Extra trailer hardware

Asking $4200.

Boat001.jpg

Boat011.jpg

Boat013.jpg

Boat015.jpg

Boat019.jpg

This boat handles great to an experienced driver in 5 foot rollers! Honestly I have always felt good under 100ft with the right people aboard. I have been out to close to 500 fow when the weather is clear. This boat can do it , just use your head!

Tony like cheers said use your head, my last boat was an 18 ft deep V, handled really

well in the lake, it can turn quick.. watch the weather and no your boats limits,

the rollers in ontario are a lot different then the finger lakes.. so cheers where are you located?

This boat handles great to an experienced driver in 5 foot rollers! Honestly I have always felt good under 100ft with the right people aboard. I have been out to close to 500 fow when the weather is clear. This boat can do it , just use your head!

Ditto! I have the same boat only it's a 1993 and have done the same. Nice boat to handle if you are out by yourself in good conditions.

Horsehunter, not sure what is involved in getting it to Canada. A friend of mine just sold his boat to a guy in Canada, the guy had some type of towing service come and get it. I think he told me it was like 3 cents a mile, and yes the floors are solid.

• 2 weeks later...