Seneca 4-21-10

Thought I would put a shout out that I was out for the first time this year off Samson and went 4/5 with lakers. Spin doctors and dipsys green in color got the fish. Tried wire with suttons and even hooked up different suttons and spinners off the riggers with no action at all. Marked lots of fish in 120 feet but they seemed non interested for the most part. had 2 4 pounders a 5 pounder and my 12 y/o son brought in a 9 pounder. He was very excited. Would post photos just not smart enough for that yet. It was a great day with 3 generations on board. Got to thank the Blue Ghost for all the pointers.

Great post! Blue Ghost definatly has the market on the North End! I just can't step into the dark ages with that copper! :rofl:

You might try a heavier spoon for your riggers. The suttons are made for a slow troll. You are probably up around 2-3 MPH to get the action out of those spin Dr.s which will make those suttons just spin out. If you throw a Northern King in a 28 size or a michigan stinger, you might find you like the action a little better.

-Jason

Nice! :yes: I should actually encourage you to stay with that copper so it slows ya down! Just try and leave a few spots on the board for us average fishermen this year! :o

I haven't made it out on Seneca yet this year. It won't be long though. I have the boat almost ready. Just have to hook up the shift cable and electric, cross the fingers and turn the key! Brett & I will be in the little tin boat tomorrow out of Hughes. Wind's forecasted out of the south so we should be fine. Look forward to seeing you out there.

-Jason