Need help with power issue

Lil Jake

I have a '01 lund with a 135 merc opi on it. I've got power to all acc. GPS, sub troll, ship to shore, lights even my 9.9 kicker will start but I have nothing to the main motor. The tilt at the motor won't even show ANY signs of life. The kicker and main crank off the same battery. All the saftey's I'm aware off are good and all fuse's look fine. I'm stump and just a little PO'ed. I've ran the boat for the last 5 weekends without any issues. I'm open to any opions I can get. When I say no power I mean nothing. It cranked in my driveway last night but once trailed to the lake she's dead as a stone. Mark

Check all the above and let us know. I once had a 11 dollar kill lanyard go bad. Hooked up and everything but it was corroded internally. I thought my motor seized and needed another motor. I was idleing and it just locked up solid. I did wind up putting in (4) FORD JASPER motors however but that was a seperate issue. lol

Thanks for the guys, now here's what happen. I mess with the boat until late Friday night before I give up. About two in the morning I wake up out of a dead sleep and the light in my head goes off. When I got to camp Friday afternoon and took the cover off the boat I was suprised that I left my clothes(gmy bag) on the drivers seat, I always travel with the seats folded down. What had happened is even thou I had the cover on the boat to travel the swivel seat had turned and landed the the bag againest the tilt switch, the motor was trying to tilt down againest the "transome saver" that was in place for the trip up to the lake, blew the fuse and that was the issue. It's always something, but I'm back on the water and thanks again for the help. :yes: Mark