Brown trout fishing has been excellent east or west out of Oswego. Fished with Pete On-The-Lam and Jim from Double J. Thursday and Friday both days where very productive I think our count was over 25 for both days. All fish seem to be very healthy and fat. I’m just amazed on how big they have been so early in the season, I don’t think we hit a fish under 4 lbs with a 11.9 being our biggest. And got my first king of the year about 5 lbs. All fish but one where released to fight another day.

bQq1i.jpg

bQswr.jpg

bQCv0.jpg

bR5qJ.jpg

bRcV9.jpg

bRkoA.jpg

bRmTJ.jpg

bRrT0.jpg

bRun9.jpg

Tim,

You know now since you said that I believe your right my bad. It was pretty nasty out there and it was a quick picture and away it went. So we really didn’t take too much time with the fish out of water.

Sounds like great fishing and catching. Good numbers for sure.

The spring cohoes are notorious for scales loss even with delicate handling.

Just curious, what are your thoughts on the percentages of fish that had lamprey marks on them?

I have not fished the lake often enough this spring to form a judgement on how bad the lampreys have been.

Let the games begin? Jim I would just like to make it thru the season without having to buy a case of beer! My netting skills where put to the test on these fish and to date I'm batting 100 :clap: . But it’s early and there’s a lot of fish out there to be netted.

You only made one attempt though Frank so 1/1 doesnt impress me. :lol: Jim, we have got to roll up our sleeves and get busy getting even with the mastermind behind all these games. :devil: Petes is starting to scare me. Drinking coke zeros????? WTF? Better be cutting them with CROWN ROYAL or he will get a visit from "THE MAYOR" of red dock. :rofl:

Seriously you Red dock guys gotta put a am team together for the Pro-Am! I have no doubt you could get Crown Royal or Labatts to sponsor you!!!! Heck you could save your emptys up from the month of may and the deposit money would more than cover you expenses :rofl::rofl::rofl: The Red Dock Rockers!!! HHMMM that may sound more like a Rock band than a fishing team! :clap::clap: Your reputation precedies you guys!! :clap::clap::beer::beer:

Nice fish guys! Can't wait to get up there with Frank again this year! I have my season LOC ticket so if you guys need a fill-in, I'd be happy to make the drive up. Till then I'll be hammering the Sodus area.

-Jason