Brown Trout and Salmon fast easy and great!

First make up a rub, of brown sugar and Tony's seasoning or some other Cajun seasoning that you like (Tony's is a little salty, I make my own rub, and BBQ sauce, I got from the Smoking meat forum owner for a small donation that was well worth it).

Mix the rub and brown sugar to you taste then take the de-boned filet's and coat both sides generously. Let them set if you can for as long as you can, now you can put them right on the grill but any time you can leave them to absorb the flavor is a bonus.

Then put them on a hot grill, we have put down Alum foil on the grill and other times we didn't and both ways were fine, (I prefer using no foil and getting some grill marks on the fish and letting it dry out just a bit, as it can be ridiculously juicy) just make sure if you put down foil you poke a bunch of holes in it. You grill it until done, and some times you need to flip the brown trout to finish it so it cooks even.

From start to finish if your not wanting to waist any time you can be eating in 25 Min's or less doing this. If you want to kick it up a notch cook it with some smoke! I use a smoker or put a smoking dish on the flames of the grill with some hickory in it to smoke up the grill and its crazy good!

PK