Total Hits: 12

Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown:2 bows, 7 browns

Hot Lure: R&R blk/silver/purple fleck

Trolling Speed: 1.8-2.2mph

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 6-20ft.

Lure Depth: 2-12

Gorgeous day on the water(aren't they all though?!) Got a nice early start when my partner showed up at 5:10am, scheduled for 5:30! :clap: Of course I was ready to go, so off we went. Left Sandy creek mouth at 5:45 headed for Watoma at FULL throttle :) I set all the rods in 8ft. and took 2 small Steelies(3 and 5lbs.) on the first pass. Before turning the far outside board line rips off and starts screaming..one nice run and a BIG jump later and a pig of a Steelie spits the hook :devil: We turn and run down through 8-12 and pull four browns on a West troll. 2 more on our way back and our last fish comes in 19 ft. of water down 12 on the rigger. All early fish on boards and later the one little rigger I have on my Crestliner was producing big time!. We dropped 3 of our 4 biggest fish(or Matt did anyway) The captain ( :$ ) took only one fish and landed it! The dropped fish were browns off the rigger as Matt battled them to the boat and hooks just pulled out. Better size(8-12#'s) for our bigger fish today. FUN day as always! Tight Lines, Tank

IMG00507-1.jpg

====================

====================