1971 Starcraft 20ft

20 foot Starcraft on trailer, 165hp I/O, 2-18gal gas tanks, seats 9 people. Includes Hummingbird Wide 100 fish finder, trolling plate, canvas in great shape, both mooring cover and the running top. Dad and I have owned boat since 1986 and its time to sell. Boat runs great and has been maintained well. Was a great boat for smallmouth fishing on the lake or trolling for salmon...big enough to handle the waves, quick enough to run for shore and enough room for 3-4 guys to fish. $2990 or best offer. Email for more details. Boat in storage in Webster.

No it is not an open bow, it is closed. The area underneath is storage, boat anchor, lines and bumpers, tools....etc. There is access to get out on the bow, as the glass windshield has a window and a step up to the bow, so manytimes I actually stand out on it and fish, as if I were on a bass boat. The boat has a lot of stability.

I should have pictures in the next couple of days. The boat is in storage and I just have to get there and take some pics and hope they come out. I will send once I have some.

• 2 weeks later...