old picture but just wanted to show you guys..

This picture was when I was between 13-14 years old. Largemouth Bass weight exactly 9.5 pounds and it is currently second place in New Hampshire behind 10.5 pound LM Bass record. Also, broken for youth record by several pounds. I forget what amount it is.

5K5_S.jpg

OeRei.jpg

5K8v0.jpg

This is when I was very younger age when I caught those LM bass.

OhUii.jpg

OiaLi.jpg

5NFuJ.jpg

Here the picture from few years up to now. Striper bass was that I caught in Chatham, MA.

Ohgo0.jpg

vZVGA.jpg

OhqmA.jpg

5MG89.jpg

Atlantic Cod was caught several day after I had the hernia surgery. That's reason why I cannot pick up that monster cod.

5NUsA.jpg

my how time flys,,thanks kinda sets in reality and memories of our younger years ill bet we (old farts) all got a story or two of our early adventures (not to many near records tho) ,,,well not that we all didnt have the record on once or twice or a bigger fish than you had ever saw........................we just lost em at the boat or shore :lol:

Just Fishin', yeah, me too even i'm catching them.. I went there every summer since 7 years old. Nothing can beat that excitement when you is catching them. I missed the pain on arms when they hit lure really hard like train running different direction.

Ray, oh yeah, i heard many stories like that! only picture can prove it!

I'm curious what is your story is! :D

here is my story>

Last summer, I lost whole wire for fishing stripers and captain was totally :@ at me because it is worth 50$ into water now. I told captain that it was big fish hit it. Captain didn't believe me at all. next drift, I caught 31 pound striper but somehow it has other wire line mess up on my line so captain thought it was his wire from pole that he just cast. Until he felt big snag on it and he knew it was fish on! Guess what he found about that wire?? it was actually my wire that I lost last drift. It was 37 pound striper bass! 8) it was awesome day for me!

Those picture was actually post upper here. bottom one was 37 and second picture was 31 pound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...