Pro-am registration problems

Anybody get that fricken online registration to work?

First time I tried it kept telling me I didn't have anything in my cart. Thats after I selected 2 western tourneys and the lake cup. They were in the cart.

I just tried again and it acknowleged they were in the cart and I filled out all fields. When I went to make purchase the dam thing keeps kicken me back and says to review my order. :@

Anybody else have any luck?

Thanks

Glen

The site isn't up yet guys. Just like LOU tweets there are a LOT of things that have to be tested and run through before it can be launched. The Online Store is the last thing that needs tested and tweaked---its almost done. Please be patient---it'll be worth it! :D

All set. It works.

Only issues I noticed was it didn't ask me what port I was fishing out of and for the Lake Cup payment it allowed me to send it to either Niagara or the Oak. I sent it to Niagara. If anyone hears anything about these two things or if I missed something regarding the port, please post.

Also you pay through paypal. If you don't have an account I guess you got to open one as it gives you that option during payment.

Glen

Glen,

you should be able to pay with a credit card/debit card without having a paypal account. We have several paypal accounts set up at LOTSA and the payment pages all have, on the left side of the page, the option to pay with credit card.

I'm fishing the open/rec division and paypal isn't an option for us so I can't see what the pro am paypal screen looks like without going through the regular registration process. We've gotta either mail in a check by may 21 or pay in cash at Slippery Sinker, Boat Doctor or Wilson Gas Shack.

Tim