2011 licence cost going up agian

Maybe governor Patterson and commissioner Grannis thinks the sportsman/women should balance the budget because lord knows no matter how much they raise or license fees most of us will continue to pay it. Time to buy the lifetime !!! Should of done it years ago

Maybe governor Patterson and commissioner Grannis thinks the sportsman/women should balance the budget because lord knows no matter how much they raise or license fees most of us will continue to pay it. Time to buy the lifetime !!! Should of done it years ago

Was thinking the same thing , like back when they were a few houndred lol

Well now you know the problem with the lifetime licenses. The goofs spend the money as fast as it comes in. Then next year they hammer the guys who can not afford a lifetime license with higher fees to make up for the lifetime license losses to the revenue stream. Albany does not understand "pay as you go", They only know spend it now while I am in office.

did ya ever see a snowplow make 6 passes for 1/2 in snow on thanksgiving week ,,or road crews mowing in DECEMBER,,,,all very necessary to keep our state beautiful and safe (and LOTS of overtime before Christmass)... then they run low on funds when the snow really falls in Feb., Jan........Boy I need to go to collabge to figure out how this works,,,,,But all those people late for work between 5 am and 8 am can drive a little faster (obserbed plow sitting on hill in treestand hunting) ps. it was saturday.....but Hey it way outa my league "Im Justa Plummer" AND A VOTER !!!!!!!!!!

pROBLEM IS ANYONE WITH COMMON SENCE STAYS AS FAR AWAY FROM ALBANY AND HEADQUARTERS (washedupton) sp; Now if they would let a 1/2 dozen of us set up the budget over the winter (cabin feaver time) we would have millions in surplus..........

That's why my wife and I bought our lifetime licenses also, we bought them last year and would pay them off in 6 years at that time, but will be sooner as the fees go up.

Misty IV i just looked on the DEC webiste and they do not offer a lifetime nr license.

I agree with you Ray, why do they need to mow all summer to make the medians look like golf courses, stop mowing so much and plowing pavement and we would save a few bucks and save gas. Also why did NY and other road crews stop fixing roads in house. Now to get a road repaved we contract it out. Why not have road crews fix the roads in summer, not mowing as much, I think we would save tons of money then.

so far this yr i seen brand new dec suvs by the way they changed there color to black now..on my way home traveling through albany i seen brand new state construction trucks...

i hope they dont raise it again there killing the out of staters with all the high fees now...

if the fees go up again this year, I probably wont be buying a supersportsman... just the fishing

I contiplated last year, but $100 (with doe permits) wasnt the end of the world, but this trend of upping every year will get people to think twice, ...

now I may have to think of a new screenname :@

what about the gas guzzling Chevy Tahoes that the troopers drive in/OR SIT IN U-TURNS all day and NEVER shut off in case "THEY HAVE TO RESPOND TO A CALL",not to mention,get to TAKE HOME!!!! :@

Mike M

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a crock. People this state is BROKE and the Federal government not to far behind. I worry about my kids and grandchildren what will life be in say 5-10 years here for them. I am smoking mad at this so called governor and his looser style. They keep raising fees and looks like I'll just chance it and go hunting and fishing without a licence.