Robbery at Woody's in Port Ontario -LOC Derby entries

Some time yesterday someone stole LOC Derby tickets numbers 08001-08028 and over $1000 in cash from Woody's Tackle in Port Ontario. For those of you who were issued those tickets I have no record of what was purchased and please contact the LOC office at 585-545-4247 so we can straighten this out. Other items and cash were also stolen.

Those of you who have those numbers, your tickets are valid and I am working with Karen at Woody's, she says she remembers a lot of the people but please check your tickets and see if they are in that range above.

A reward fund is being set up and I will keep you posted.

I heard earlier today of this........

UNREAL !!

This is a Lose Lose situation for all, Woody's shop, the monies lost for the LOC and the community

The tackle shops of today as well as David Chilson have a hard enough time as it is to keep operations in progress for us to enjoy, and some scumbag has attempted to take this away from us

Other items were taken like more cash and all the menthol cigarettes in the place

Let's hope the perpetrator is caught and dealt with accordingly.

Tom

This is outrageous! I hope they catch the individual(s) responsible and that they are brought to justice! Yes, the thug attack and now this. What has happened to our little town where I come to get away from the typical day to day crime and BS I hear about on the radio back home. Port Ontario has been long known for its fishing...not for crime. Let the swift arm of justice squash the criminal(s) soon!

WTF!!! I'm pissed right now. Its hard enough for the shops to earn a living up there. They dont need this crap! Woodys is one of my favorites to visit. I love em all...thats where my $$ goes. In the tackle shops of Pulaski and Mexico.

May the bastard get caught and redneck justice be done to him/her.

Tom....you the man for kicking in on the reward fund. You do so much for this sport. Amen brother.

Brad

The reward fund has grown to $1500 and we are making up reward posters to put around the area. I will post the name and number of the contact person for the police department as soon as I get it. Thanks and I really can't wait to give out THIS cash.

hate to say it but with this booming economy , maybe survalence cameras will be the norm even in these small towns.........PS: id be sleeping on my boat with my buddy A5 at my side....so if ya can't sleep out ya better clean out after each trip..

hate to say it but with this booming economy , maybe survalence cameras will be the norm even in these small towns.........PS: id be sleeping on my boat with my buddy A5 at my side....so if ya can't sleep out ya better clean out after each trip..

I was in Woody's this past weekend, and they filled me in all about what happened. There are cameras inside the store and they believe they know who the individual is. Just have to find him and catch him.