Wish May lasted for 180 days! Caught a limit of stream trout on Thursday. We caught a nice limit of Ontario browns yesterday and wacked a nice turkey this morning. Tomorrow were headed for the Bay of Quinte for a few days of walleye fishing. Life is good!

====================

7YP39.jpg

Paul,

I'll be heading to the Hudson River and on to Cape Cod in about a week and a half for Stripers. Also I will most likely fish Black River Bay for walleye and head to St Regis River for stream trout. Choose your poison in May!

Wish May lasted for 180 days! Caught a limit of stream trout on Thursday. We caught a nice limit of Ontario browns yesterday and wacked a nice turkey this morning. Tomorrow were headed for the Bay of Quinte for a few days of walleye fishing. Life is good!

====================

7YP39.jpg

i wish i was you ;(

Fished walleye at Quinte Monday and Tuesday and caught many eaters. Wednesday my brother shot a turkey and we caught 15 crappies at a local lake and got a nice bird this morning with1 1/8 inch spurs. May continues to be great.

B3jtA.jpg

Fished walleye at Quinte Monday and Tuesday and caught many eaters. Wednesday my brother shot a turkey and we caught 15 crappies at a local lake and got a nice bird this morning with1 1/8 inch spurs. May continues to be great.

B3jtA.jpg

I wish I were you :P