Hemlock 5-1-10

Hit Hemlock today from 6:00-2:30. Did 4 Rainbows and 4 Lakers, missed a few other hits in 15-85 FOW. Fished mid-lake east and west sides stingers and flatfish, orange and silver did the trick...Here is the best bow from today..

Chuck

8jSoJ.jpg

:clap::clap: awesome bow Chuck, hey ever get anything in there on leadcore? It works in Canadice for lakers with the stingers but all I catch off leadcore in there are huge smallies :yes: Chris

Thanks guys!

Chris- I know what you mean on the smallies with the core, I do catch a number of them with the leadcore. What I have found is that they usually hang a little above the trout in Hemlock(=core 5-7 colors). Try 8-10 colors out and a spoon that is heavier than a stinger or a deep diving stick bait, and make bigger turns to the side of the boat that the core is running out of...see what happens... Shawn, Your right on...Mitch and I use to take turns with the rods...now he has decided that if the pole bends less than 45 degrees the fish is mine ;( , more than that and he gets it :) !! Yesterday he had a school project so I had a buddy of mine with me, of course I handed the pole with this fish on it to him!!

Chuck