Here It Is!!!!!!!

Thanks for getting the trophy's for us. They look great.

......you know........paybacks are a &itch, :shock: ........and someone we know paid you back by attaching a nice brown trout on your hook for the BP tourny ;)

Splitshot.. What a great looking trophy! But... I was hoping it would be a bit shorter than it appears to be as I plan on using it for a hood ornament on my truck! I may have trouble seeing over that one! Great job.. thanks! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Traveling man, I offered to help pay for the trophy but I never was contacted as to how much or who to send it to. I still will. I dont want to take credit for anything I didnt do. Let me know if I can help out. The lake is really low. I was up this weekend working on the camp. Freekin' geese everywhere.

Seasquirrel, Traveling Man,

Sorry I didn't update the post, There is another post somewhere with the right info on it. Still have these trophys for kids as none where entered last year. I'll take them down and have new plates put on them for this year.

Splitshot115

As you guys continue to boast just wanted to let you know that Sliderman and I have hooked up!

Him and I with the soon to be patented WILLOW LEAFS changes the game.

Just wanted to let you guys know we exist and are planning on rising to the occasion.

More to follow so don't get over confident.

I'm sure Stinger & Lyteline knows what I'm talking about!

Him and I with the soon to be patented WILLOW LEAFS changes the game.

I'm sure Stinger & Lyteline knows what I'm talking about!

Hay Zeke..........I think `frisco is a couple years behind :shock: ,...........don't you ;) ? And Slider' partners-up with `frisco thinking he has a leg up on this fishin' stuff... :lol::lol::lol: .

I had to start working on recruiting my new crew. Nobody will fish with me anymore. They all said something about can't afford the tickets :? . I told them that you didn't need tickets to enter,....that the derby was free,.. but they didn't care :roll: . I just can't figure out what the big deal is with those guys :? .

So anyway I'll have to break in a new crew... got a couple nibbles on the ads I placed.... to be continued