Here It Is!!!!!!!

Wanted:

Crew position aboard an Arima SRHT 19 for the Cayuga LOU ALL. Will not consider any other type vessel; I only fish off the best boats made. Don't waste my time with other offers. Boat must have the capability to fish 40 rods at once. Standard equipment must include auto-pilot, hydraulically actuated kicker with portable engine control. No porta-potty required.

If I didn't know better I would of thought that Chaos was trying to get on my boat. But after rereading his post I figured it must of been for someone else. He knows there isn't any beer on my boat.

I did get a few responses on the ad I placed to get a crew put together for the LOU-All. This is what I have it narrowed down to so far.........

PqE4I6S.jpg

....they'll be in town next week for a interview. 8)

....wake me up before I think it is for real :lol::lol:..

....on second thought, let me sleep a little longer ;) .

.to be continued....

bad news guys ive been teaching that Jason guy a few things about fishing, like how to catch a fish... now he thinks he can bring the trophy home .even though i told him bluegills wont win on the other hand 50 bluegills might out weigh 3 lakers hmmmmmmmmmmm.maybe you should polish up the old cup and kiss it goodby